The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
· During the proposal phase, pro-actively review all expressed customer requirements and integrate these into the single project plan, ensuring that the project definition and plan are complete with reference to the deliverables, completion criteria, key dates, milestones, effort and cost.
· Overall, ensure that all completion milestones are achieved, obtaining customer sign-off and acceptance certification.
· Experience in leading end to end project delivery – across application development and maintenance.
· Should have managed large, complex fixed price projects with multi-function teams.
· Financial management including budgets, forecasts, actuals, and variances.
· Provide technical leadership and innovation across all aspects of technology development.
· Act as a central point of contact for internal teams and customers throughout the end-to-end execution.
· Works with multiple teams to assist with gathering requirements, documentation, implementation plan and receive sign off from customers upon reaching relevant milestones.
· Monitor project deliverable.
· Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress.
· Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them.
· Act as a bridge between customer team and Geetaxmi teams.
· Experience in handling India clients.