· Experience building responsive design layouts using a formal framework like Bootstrap and familiarity with best practices (web security concepts, ensuring browser & device compatibility)
· Create/build real-time systems with high concurrency.
· Understanding of document description languages such as JSON and XML.
· Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
· Participate in user experience design and architecture initiatives.
· Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
· Experience with CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass, Less, Stylus).
· The ability to clearly present complex data in a consumable manner across multiple chart/graph types.
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling (AJAX).
· Experience with GIT or code versioning tools and process.
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
· Strong Analytical Skill.
· Ability to work in a team environment with the willingness to share skills & systems knowledge, best practices, standards etc., with other team members.
· Ability to work under minimum supervision and with self-organizing teams. Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
· Solid organization, verbal / written communication & presentation skills.
· Experience working on Agile/Scrum team environment.
· Strong analytical skills (macro and micro) and process orientation.
· Strong sense of personal accountability for results.
· Proven experience with the definition/documentation of large web systems and infrastructure.