Job Title- dotnet Developer
Reports To- Senior Manager – Software Developer
Job Overview- Looking for a Software Technology Savvy candidate with experience of at least 1+ years.
- Actively participate in application design and architecture
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to detailed design specifications.
- Should be able to Deliver Quality work in a defined timeline.
- Debugging, Analyzing, and Troubleshooting bugs, error, and problems in the products.
- Continuously Monitor Application Performance & Improve it, Resolve any Bugs or amendments.
- Conduct Training to support people on various products.
- Develop High-Performance Queries, Stored Procedure & Functions On SQL SERVER
- Focus on strategic issues and suggest improvements related to work processes and operations.
- Analytical skills to identify the root cause and cause/effect relations
- Ability to work collaboratively with development, operations, and business teams (internal and external)
- Should have good strong knowledge in ASP.NET MVC 3.0 and above
- 1+ Years Of Experience in .Net Framework, C#, WCF, ASP.Net, MYSQL, SQL Server 2005/ 2008.
- 1+ Years Of Hands-on Experience on MVC
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Object-Oriented Design, with experience working in high transactional applications.
- Have strong concepts of OOPS.
- Experience with Cloud computing (AWS Amazon Web Services/Windows Azure) will be an added advantage
- Practical experience with Agile methodologies
- 1+ years of professional experience in software development for enterprise-grade technology products with a demonstrated track record of achievement.
- Should have Experienced in Development of ERP & HR Products
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong engineering competence, including the ability to learn new technical concepts quickly.