Job Title- Manager – Business Development
Reports To- Senior Manager – Business Development
Job Overview- Looking for a Software Technology Savvy candidate with experience of at least 5 years in IT Service Sales.
- Primarily should focus on Business Deal Closures
- Customer Requirement understanding
- Coordination with Business Analysis / Technical Team
- Business Proposal writing
- Research about the company / contact person in leads
- Lead Generation for self, Prospecting, Lead Nurturing and Co-ordination with the Reporting Manager
- Lead Generation – Cold Calling, Emailing and LinkedIn
- Update all activities and lead progress reports in CRM
- Achieve Sales / Revenue Targets
- Build and manage a sales pipeline.
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team and tracks the results.
- Help/Motivate/Guide subordinates to achieve their targets
- Design Outbound lead generation campaigns for the subordinates
- Build a strong result oriented team
- Relevant work experience of at least 3 Years
- Overall experience in IT Sales for at least 5 years
- Proven capability to building relationships with CIO/VP/Director-level client contacts
- Excellent in-person presentation skills
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota.
- Background in relationship-building and contract negotiations
- Demonstrated ability to independently build a large pipeline of outbound leads, pursue and close
- Fluent at Verbal/Written English Communication
- Good at Networking and Building Relations
- Good at Business Requirement Understanding
- Should have completed Graduation
- Good to have education qualification:
- BE Computer Engineering
- BE IT
- Flexible with working hours