• MUST HAVE: Proficiency with any TWO mobile technologies- Android, iOS, React Native, Flutter
• Experience handling a team.
• Basic knowledge with React.js and Redux.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
• Hands-on experience on Android, iOS platforms in creating Hybrid / Native applications.
• Understanding of the basic concepts of Android and iOS like Services, Background App Refresh, offline compatibility etc
• Hands on experience in Application Design and Development
• Require knowledge of Version Control GIT.
• Understanding of Unit Testing, Debugging Methodology used in Mobile Apps Will be a Plus:
• Project Sprint Planning Experience
• Hands-On Experience of Flutter.
• Perform checks on correct functionality of the app
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Exposure to building ReactNative components in native iOS.
• Knowledge of Beacons and IOT will be value addition.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
• Design interfaces to improve user experience.
• Liaise with the development team to plan new features.
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
• Handle the mobile team life cycle gracefully.
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
• Stay up-to-date with mobile new technology trends.
• Competitive Salary.
• Knowledge-Based Hierarchy
• Trending Technology Development
• Career Development Programs.
• Work-Life Balance.
• Fantastic Team Spirit with Creative, Fun and Open Office Work Culture.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders (Management, Backend, Product, Design) to understand requirements and provide technical solutions through well grounded analyses.
• Manage daytoday activities of the web development team, while maintaining a high developer experience and clean coding practices.
• Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team.
• Monitor team performance and report.
• Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
• Deep hands-on technical expertise
• Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
• Developer must know any of mobile technology (of PHP, WordPress, MEAN/ MERN Stack, Shopify, Magento, Laravel, Vue JS etc..)
• Ability to adapt to various technologies and research new concepts.
• Pro-active attitude and doing what it takes to get the job done.
• Comfortable with agile technologies.
Qualifications : BCA, B.E./B.Tech. in Computer or I.T, MCA, Diploma in Computer or I.T.